Regan's Books

Regan's Books
Reads From Regan Taylor

Saturday, August 27, 2011

READY, SET, FALL READING!

So a group of my fellow authors from Awe-struck and Mundania and I were talking not long ago about our different genres and checking out some super reads. In chatting we found out some interesting things about each other and decided it was time to take our show on the road. Starting September 4, for 8 weeks, 8 of us will be opening the doors to our virtual worlds and real life minds to talk about writing, reading and our books. Come on along and meet some of my friends: Each week we'll be chatting with a different author and aspects of our writing.  






Skyla Dawn Cameron - www.skyladawncameron.com/blog 


Jana Richards - http://janarichards.blogspot.com

Check in with me on September 4 when I talk with Jana Richards!

No comments:

Post a Comment